The Iron Artist Challenge is going strong, though in light of the current interest, I've decided to reduce the number of spots from 100 to 50. It's not that I don't intend to be as productive...I just feel that as my first go at this, and that most of the remaining spots are likely to be filled by my own characters anyway, I should cut it down to a more reasonable, but still pretty darn good number. Besides, the sooner I complete the Challenge, the sooner I can move on to some of the ideas I've brainstormed while working on it.
I hope to try the Iron Artist again in the future, but this is a good start, I think.
I am truly, TRULY grateful to everyone who bought or traded for spots...I really appreciate your interest and the opportunity to draw some very interesting characters.
Though I've reduced the number of spots, there are still a dozen or so left, if you wish to join! You can grab up to four spots...these may be used in any combination you want (ex. Three spots can be one three-character image, a two-character and single-character image, or three single-character images). These are essentially commissions, though I will gladly accept trades if you prefer!
- $1 Sketch (Rough) ($1 for each additional character)
- $2 Sketch (Clean) ($1 for each additional character)
- $3 Shaded Sketch (Grayscale) ($2 for each additional character)
- $4 Inked/Colored (Traditional) ($3 for each additional character)
- $5 Inked/Colored (Digital) ($4 for each additional character)
- DeviantArt Points will be accepted at 80 points to each US Dollar. (ex. $5 = 400 points)
- Those who have previously commissioned me will get an extra dollar off each character!
- I will also accept an art trade of the same level (Rough Sketch for Rough Sketch, Digital Color for Digital Color, etc.). I won't be discouraged if you prefer to trade, I welcome them!
I'm expecting most of the images to be anthro, though I'd like to do at least a dozen human, and others such as beasts, monsters, aliens, cybernetic beings, etc. to keep things interesting. I'm keeping the content options fairly open, with some exceptions...I will not draw the following:
- Hateful Themes or Propaganda relating to gender/race/orientation/religion/etc.
- Torture, Rape and Other Graphic/Explicit Violence
- Porn/Graphic Nudity
- EXCEPTION: Tasteful and comedic content will be considered, as long as it's within DA or FA policy
- Fetishes (ie. Bondage, Inflation, Vore, Scat, Diapers, etc.)
- Note me if you're unsure if something counts as a fetish
- Yaoi/Yuri/Herm Mature Content
- Pedophilia of any sort
- Characters belonging to other artists
- EXCEPTION: Permission is given by the character's owner
- EXCEPTION: The commission is intended as a gift to the character's owner
- Style imitation (ie. Disney, My Little Pony)
- EXCEPTION: Non-monetary compensation (Art Trade)
- EXCEPTION: Character is an OC from an established franchise
If you have any questions or would like to participate, please note me! Spots will remain available so long as they're unclaimed, though keep in mind that because I am aiming for two characters a week, I will be closing up to two spots each week I don't have any reserved and use them for myself. Again, it's more for the practice than anything, so I won't be discouraged if it comes to that...just figured I'd throw the opportunity out there.
IRON ARTIST CHALLENGE
11) Fur Affinity User - Complete
12) Fur Affinity User- Complete
31) Fur Affinity User - Reserved
32) Fur Affinity User - Reserved
33) Fur Affinity User - Reserved
34) Fur Affinity User - Reserved