Deviant since Feb 4, 2007 | Premium Member until Nov 19, 2015
Clearly, a winner is me
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Commission (Sketching) Star Fox Suggestion (Sketched) Suggestion Box Submission (Sketched) Poll Suggestion: Pokemon (Ready to Sketch) Star Fox Concept (Ready to Sketch) Poll Suggestion: Legend of Zelda (Brainstorming) Raffle Prizes (Pending) Raffle Prizes (Pending)
Not often I get tagged for this stuff, but why not? Thanks, !
He has 10 questions for me to answer, so...here we go!
1. Which of your OCs do you feel are your marquis character, that is perhaps your most important character? Lil Al, of course! He is essentially a mascot for my page, though I admit his role in my work has fluctuated as I try to pin down what route I want to take. He always manages to find a way back onto paper, though!
2. Are there any sports that you enjoy? Baseball is definitely my favorite sport to play. I also enjoy playing basketball and golf. I am a football fan, but would probably get murdered trying to play.
3. What animated series has influenced you the most? Looney Tunes was an early inspiration, hence many zany talking animals. I would have to say the Avatar series (The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra) are the highest among my current influences.
4. What ONE topping would you ever want on a pizza? Just one, all by its lonesome? Last time I did that it was Canadian bacon, so we'll go with that tried and true food gem.
5. Favorite/least favorite subjects in school? As an english major, you might find it hard to believe my least favorite subject in school was...english! No joke, I found english to be utterly dull through high school and was not inspired to read, write, or tap into my imagination to any major degree up through that venue. It wasn't until college that the courses broadened the options and won me over.
Favorite subject? Computer programming. This was my creative outlet until college.
6. Which year, in your opinion, had the best movies during the summer? Gonna pass on this one...I don't catch a lot of movies in the theater.
7. What TV show would you describe as your biggest guilty pleasure? I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic once. I kinda liked it.
8. Do you enjoy Mountain Dew? Yes, though I only drink it occasionally these days. Voltage (the blue one) is my favorite.
9. Everyone has a fetish. There's no shame in that. What would be YOUR fetish? Sorry, pass!
10. Using a character from your OC collection, come up with a brief description of what kind of movie you would see them in chose Olivia Stealwell. I could totally see her in a Mr. and Mrs. Smith style film (with Marco as Mr. Smith, of course), albeit before she retired and had a kid. She's not QUITE in that shape now.
And that's that! I tag the following chums:
And your 10 questions... 1. How did you find wind up here on DeviantArt? 2. If you could interview one person for a TV broadcast or magazine article, who would it be? 3. How do you look back at your older work? 4. Do you like to sing? Do other people like it if/when you do? 5. If your artwork were animated, what animation style would you want it to be in? 6. What's the most important thing you've taken from your schooling? 7. Mechanical or traditional pencils? 8. If you could have any kind of cybernetic installed in your body (be it an enhancement or a replacement), what would you get? 9. Hollywood wants to make a movie about YOU! What kind of movie would it be (comedy, docudrama, action/adventure, etc.)? 10. Would you bring a piece of today's technology 500 years into the past, or bring back a piece of technology from 500 years in the future?